Thank you for visiting Blissfully Ever After! If you subscribe to the RSS feed, you’ll get helpful tips and resources for creating a happier, healthier, and wealthier home sent straight to your email, for free!
Welcome to the second part of our Dog Days of Winter Blog Party!!! We have another 4 weeks of awesome challenges lined up for you. This week we are sharing paint related projects for our “Paint It” challenge blog party.
If you missed our first part of the series or are just joining in on the fun, you can check out the first 4 weeks here:
For my Paint It project, I shared my DIY Dining Table Makeover. See the whole post which a fun before and after pic for you HERE.
Check out my friends amazing “paint it” projects below and then make sure to link up your own!
Don’t have a blog? No problem….you can post your “paint it” project to my Facebook page HERE to share with everyone. We will be picking our favorites and posting them to our Pinterest board HERE.
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please link-up PAINTING posts only.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new painting projects!
3. Please include a text link back to the blog where you linked up.
(Only those that provide a text link will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links and leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.