My favorite link-ups from last week are:
Rustic Dining Table Makeover by Orphans with Makeup
How to Organize Household Tools by Be Made Designs
DIY Built-in Bookshelf Makeover by Hawthorne and Main
DIY Wooden Tray by Learning Creating Living
Modern and Vintage Side Table Makeover by Sparkle Pants Girl
DIY Slurpees by Clean and Scentsible
And because this looked so good I had to feature her again…Homemade Smores Pizza by Clean and Scentsible
Rhubarb Crumble Macarons with Custard by Twigg Studios
Were you featured? Feel free to grab a button and CONGRATS!
Make sure to check each of our blogs every week to see if you were featured because we all feature different people! We also share our favorite features on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, AND Pinterest!
Follow our Inspire Me Please Linky Party Board on Pinterest to see all of the awesome features!
Before linking up your posts, please remember:
1. Link back to my blog from your linked up post
2. Follow Blissfully Ever After
3. Link up your most recent work
4. Visit other projects that have been linked up and leave them some comment love
5. Share this party with others and have fun!