Join our Summer Shape-up Challenge!!!
Why this challenge might be for you:
- Have more energy to play with your kids
- Wear dresses and feel comfortable in them
- Have fun shopping for new clothes…and a swim suit…I know you want to!
- Go for runs with your kids/husband
- Feel great naked
- Lose the inches & keep them off
- Learn what it feels like to break the yo-yo cycle
- Not worry about what to eat next
- Sleep better
- Get glowing skin & healthy hair
- Gat food that tastes like you are not on a diet
Here is a list of what you get when you join our Summer Shape-Up Challenge
- Lose about 10 pounds this month (look good summer!!)
- You will drop a dress size or two
- Reduce inches and cellulite
- Keep skin tight while you lose your weight
- Increase your good energy level throughout the day
- Have more restful sleep during the night
- Keep you from craving sweets- are you a sweet eater?
- You will gets lots of nutrition
- You will be able to control and normalize your appetite so you don’t feel hungry
- You will balance your mood swings
- Save money on your grocery bill with our healthy, delicious smoothies, bars, & tea
- Save mental energy on counting calories and planning all your meals
- Build confidence with your new healthy self
- Boost your metabolism
- Improve your lean body mass 33% more than exercise alone.
- Connect with other like-minded, focused participants who are taking this challenge
- You will feel better
- You will grow a stronger immune system
- You will get healthier, glowing skin
- 30-day supply of healthy, delicious breakfast & lunch smoothies by #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S.
- 30-day supply of yummy nutrition meal & snack bars by #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S.30-day supply of energizing herbal tea by #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S.
- 30-day supply of a natural metabolism booster by #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S.
- 180 days of online motivating daily BURST interval training
- In total, that’s 60 meal replacement smoothies/bars and 30 snacks, 30 teas & 180 online workouts included in the cost of the program!
- Access to the Challenge Online Forum for support and to connect with other participants for ideas and motivation
- Healthy Recipes that you can personalize to your liking so you are enjoying your weight loss journey.
- Daily online which means support and motivation
- Lots of other resources & support to continue on with your health and weight loss lifestyle.
- Lifetime access our Body Turnaround Challenge bonuses and resources which means you can always stay connected in our forum
If I were to guess the top 7 questions or objections you will have about joining the challenge today, they would be these:
- Is this for women only?
- I am in Canada, can I take the challenge too?
- What is the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program and why is it different from other weight- management systems and diets?
- Are the Shaklee 180 products gluten-free?
- Can a diabetic use the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program?
- Can I use the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program if I am pregnant?
- Can I use the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program if I am nursing?
So here’s how I would clear those up for you:
- This challenge & program is great for men and women. Overweight teenagers (ages 13 to 18) can also follow the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss program, supervised by their parents to assure they are following the program as it is designed. We would also urge that the teen’s physician see them once or twice in the course of their weight loss process.
- Yes, Canadians can take the challenge to. Email me and I will show you how to order.
- Shaklee 180 is clinically tested weight-loss products and a program that takes you from your “before” to your “after” and beyond—the 180 refers to 90 days to lose the weight and 90 days to learn how to keep it off. Along with the great products you’ll find a comprehensive and holistic support system full of tools, education and support to help you stay motivated and reach your goals. The secret to Shaklee 180 products is leucine—an amino acid that signals your body to retain muscle, so you lose the right kind of weight. On conventional diets you lose muscle along with the fat. Shaklee 180 is designed so that nearly every pound you shed is fat. That’s right, almost all fat. Since your metabolism is powered by your muscles mass, when you retain muscle your metabolism stays stronger which can help you keep off that hard fought weight loss.
- Shaklee has tested all Shaklee 180 products for the presence of gluten. All products are labeled gluten free.
- The Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program has been well designed and should be appropriate for most people with diabetes. Simply follow the calorie level your doctor has told you to Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothees, Meal-in-a-Bars, and Snack Bars have undergone glycemic index testing and meet the definition of “low glycemic.” We also have attempted to guide you towards choosing foods in your meal plan with a low to moderate glycemic index. (always seek a doctors approval)
- Pregnant women can use the Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothees, bars and snacks as part of a healthy diet. Additional calories, protein and fiber are essential for a healthy pregnancy and a great way to obtain that additional 300 calories per day is by having a Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothee. Pregnant women would not be following a weight loss program, nor do we suggest that Metabolic Boost be used. Discuss caffeine intake with your obstetrician; if they are ok with a cup or two of caffeinated beverages per day, you can use our Energizing Tea as one serving.
- You can follow the Shaklee 180 Weight-Loss Program while nursing your baby, but make sure you’re eating enough calories and drinking plenty of fluids so breast milk production isn’t compromised. We recommend starting with the 1,800 calorie meal plan. We also recommend that you discuss the use of the Energizing Tea with your doctor, as it contains naturally occurring caffeine in the amount found in a half cup of coffee or black tea. Replace the Metabolic Boost supplement with Vita Lea Iron Formula, because Metabolic Boost contains the herbal extract evodia, for which the safety of use in nursing women has not been studied.
I want you to be completely without risk, so here’s my guarantee:
If for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can return it to for exchange or full refund.
If our products are not the best they can be — and the best you can buy — what else matters?
So if you don’t experience the desired results from our Summer Shape Up Body Challenge, you may return the unused portion for a 100% refund.
In addition to a money-back guarantee, we offer:
- 100% guarantee that the ingredients listed on the label are in the product
- 100% guarantee of quality-controlled product formulations that ensure product safety, purity, reliability, and product performance
- 100% guarantee that we use the finest quality ingredients available
Experience the Shaklee Difference for yourself. You deserve it!
It’s really easy to get started. You just fill out this form below, and the next page with provide set-by-step instructions on what you need and how to get started.
Once you decide to get started here’s what’s going to happen:
- You will order the products needed to help you lose your weight and inches
- You join our online fun forum
- You meet the other challengers
- You products will be delivered to your doorstep with 3-5 days
- You will have access to our daily workouts
- You will have access to our daily meal recipes so you can go shopping
- You will start to have energy, gain confidence, and see the inches drop
You need to do this right now because our Summer Special ends June 30th.
Our special includes:
- FREE Membership that will save you 15% on Shaklee purchases ($19.95 value)
- FREE Personalized support and online tools ($9.95 month/value)
- FREE motivating daily BURST interval training, available on our website and mobile app. ($19.95 month/value)
- FREE Upgrade to expedited shipping on your first order ($26.95 value)
- Online support forum with me and our team with over 100 challengers!!
- Live chat available
- Weekly emails for health advice, support, exercise and recipe tips, and more—to keep you moving towards your goals.
- A online site and mobile App log easily and keep track of your progress on the go.
- Win weekly prizes for logging your food and exercise and participating in the community!**
- Ability to update friends on Facebook with your success
- Earn FREE product by referring others to take our challenge -Just help 3 people (Studies show that sharing your journey with friends and family can make you 33% more likely to reach your weight-loss goals!)
- Every week 25 people will win prizes that will help them achieve their health and nutrition goals. Opt into the Healthy Competition and you could win a trip to Nashville or the grand prize to Paris!
- Commit to AutoShip get three consecutive months of free shipping. (Then, we reward YOU for staying on the program with $100 of free Shaklee products!)
Here’s a list of people who have already took the challenge and here are there results:
“I wanted to share this with you all so you could share it. It is going up in my post tomorrow. This is what -30 lbs looks like and a difference in a size 22 to a 16! Still not done yet!! I really need to buy some new clothes for Nashville! haha”
Christi Sykes wrote this:
Alison McConoughey LOVES our Challenge!!! (Here she is rocking the same dress after 2 months of being on the challenge.)
“I’ve had 4 babies in 6 years, with one being a 9 pounder! Needless to say, that pregnancy took a huge toll on body and the next two were pretty hard on me. After having my last one this past August, I was determined to get back in shape and just be healthy overall. I’ve developed a few minor health issues that eating well and exercising should eliminate but I knew I needed something that would be simple and help me get the energy I needed to stay on track. I’d love to get back to running a few miles a few days a week effortlessly, but more importantly, to have energy to run and play with my kids and not be sluggish, tired and moody! I already feel so different 30 days in and have had an increase in my energy that even my husband has noticed and commented on. My relationship with my kids has improved since I’m not tired and cranky but energetic and actually joyful-even while we do school! I love how 180 is helping me with not only my weight loss goals, but also in the way I feel!”
Here is my personal testimony from 30 days. I did a modified version while nursing after having 4 kids. (I did not take the Metabolic Booster.)
“Prior to getting started with the Body Turnaround Challenge, I was eating a lot of cookies (no will power) and didn’t take my eating as serious as I wanted. Since starting the challenge, I reduced my cravings, lost inches, went down a size and feel better about my body. This was a great challenge for my because I needed to lose that last bit my belly after having my fourth baby in seven years. Thank you to everyone in this challenge!”
Here is a few more things our challengers are saying:
JOIN OVER 100 OTHER CHALLENGERS TODAY!
Quite possibly the last weight-loss program you’ll ever need
Go HERE to order right now!
Join the Summer Shape-up Challenge!
Just Something I whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Chic and Crafty @ The Frugal Girls
Made By You Monday@ Skip to My Lou
Making Monday’s Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T.
Tutes & Tips @ Home Stories A 2 Z
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm
Tip me Tuesday @ Tip Junkie
Get your craft on Tuesday @ Today’s Creative Blog
Show me What ya got @ Not JUST a Housewife
Tuesday Talent Show @ Chef in Training
@ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
One Project at a Time @ Bowl Full of Lemons
Take a look Tuesday @ SugarbeeCrafts
We’re Organized Wednesday’s @ Organize and decorate Everything
Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
Wow us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style
Happy Hour @ Design, Dining and Diapers
Strut your stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Hooking up with HoH @ House of Hepworths
Tutorial, Tips & Tidbits @ Stone Gable
@ Common Ground
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertotsand Jello
Show and Tell @ Be Different Act Normal
Sunday Showcase party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Thrifty Decor Chick